Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Propensity for velocity
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm riding along with my goldfish and I'm like really railing the corners but my **** goldfish won't cooperate and lean in to the turns so on this one turn I'm like all "woooaaaaa" and the fish is like all "!" and I nail the throttle and them I'm really like totally "woooooAAAAAA!" and the fish is really freaked and going "!!". Little ******* - if he would have leaned in we wouldnt have gone down.

Sorry trik couldn't resist. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
That's pretty **** funny :lol:

On a more serious note, I make it a point not to ride 2-up with any water-based animals... they just don't have a good sense of balance. That is normal though - in the water, they don't have to deal with gravity.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
What's worse is trying to ride around a corner where there are a bunch of dead fish on the ground.......don't ask me how I know :eek:

:mrgreen:
-Seb

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
That's pretty **** funny :lol:

On a more serious note, I make it a point not to ride 2-up with any water-based animals... they just don't have a good sense of balance. That is normal though - in the water, they don't have to deal with gravity.
Oh yeah, there's your problem. Ya gotta go with the bottom feeding crawly types like lobsters. Pinchy makes a real good pillion.

·
Registered
533 Posts
when I was much younger..and well, ummm.... just stay away from the HAG fish...nuff said (thats a slippery ride)

·
Propensity for velocity
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad I could provide some entertainment for the day.

That gold fish is a talkative little ho.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
That's why there's an unwritten law in the UK that prohibits the carrying pillion of any creatures with the absence of LEGS..

We don't have the Tyres for it :( you tend to loose it in the corners if your not watching your Throttle :mrgreen:

If you are still having difficulty in the corners and on rare occasions are actually crashing in a corner then i suggest some stabilisers are fitted until you have attained the required skill to corner with confidence...

Picture of suggested stabi's...............Hope this helps..:rolleyes:

I think it's nice that you can in fact admit that it was your error instead of blaming your bike or indeed your Pillion passenger..

Big up Tweek...........:mrgreen:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I saw a lady rider with a goldwing at the local mall... much to my surprise (my wife actually noticed it) when she stopped little wheels came down from her bags and provided support so she would not tip over.... it was kinda cool in a WTF kinda way... I seldom look at a lady riders wheels

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
So I'm riding along with my goldfish and I'm like really railing the corners but my **** goldfish won't cooperate and lean in to the turns so on this one turn I'm like all "woooaaaaa" and the fish is like all "!" and I nail the throttle and them I'm really like totally "woooooAAAAAA!" and the fish is really freaked and going "!!". Little ******* - if he would have leaned in we wouldnt have gone down.

Sorry trik couldn't resist. :mrgreen:
I have a solution for that ill mannered fish, her name is Grace and she is a fowl tempered beast but very entertaining.

Attachments

·
rain is here
2,793 Posts
I saw a lady rider with a goldwing at the local mall... much to my surprise (my wife actually noticed it) when she stopped little wheels came down from her bags and provided support so she would not tip over.... it was kinda cool in a WTF kinda way... I seldom look at a lady riders wheels
wice now I have seen a male rider on a goldwing at around 5:30 am in weekends...

this rider has 2 wheels coming out of the middle of the bike... about where the passenger pegs are.

theese are two fullsize wheels.

I have not been able to see it better since it is still pretty dark at 5:30.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts