Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the motorcycle show in Denver Sunday. Got to see the Ball of Steel, which was pretty cool, and lots of new bikes, plus some vintage and custom bikes. My husband has a good sense of humor. I told him to sit on this teeny, tiny kid's bike so I could take his picture. This was the result:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
great pic, lets have a caption contest with it....

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
LOL....Julie....That's a keeper for sure!!! Thanks for sharing that with us and tell Hubby he might want to put a drag bar on that beast. :):):)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
ogre66 said:
Sorry, a bit obscure maybe but the facial expression reminds me of the many times I have been cut off by someone in a car while talking on their cellphone.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were heading to Phoenix to see my mother before she passed away this summer and while on the freeway in Salt Lake City Utah we encountered exactly what you described. That kid was jabbering away as if he was the only person on the freeway "in the fast lane" and holding up traffic.....AND.....he was looking in his rear view mirror to be sure no one could pass him as he stayed even with a semi. Once the semi driver saw what the kid was doing he began to allow people in front of him so they could move in front of MR CELL PHONE and slowed him down and boxed him in so he was stuck and was at the mercy of the drivers around him. Funny how he didn't like it when the shoe was on the other foot.

MR CELL PHONE.....If your reading this.....GET A BIKE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
speaking of motorcycle show...november 5-7 there was a show in San Francisco, CA ..anyone been there?

I've never seen so many bikes together in my life!!! :shock: Inside the show rooms...and! outside!! there were tons of them -- of all shapes and sizes and colors!! I'm thrilled!!:)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hey ninja girl....don't you ride a green n black ninja? :)

Thanks for "show n tell" :)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
LOL....I won't blame anyone who's eye catches a beautiful bike! :)

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Forgot all about the bike show, went shopping in Denver & ate at the Fudruckers on 120th along with getting 2 dozzen Krispy Kream dognuts :razz: :razz:

Planning on going to Ft Collins Thurs if the snow is not to bad. Need to start my Christmas shopping :-? :-? :-?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts