Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I alluded to this in another thread, but here's the wacko idea of the year.

When you pick up your new registration each year, you should be issued a sealed paintball gun with 12 balls of permanent, acid-based paint. When someone does something really, really stupid, you shoot their car. That way, if you see a car with lots of "hits," you know to watch out for them, and the police know to keep an eye on them, too.

But here's the self-policing side. Next year, if your gun is empty, the state can assume that you're not the solution, you're part of the problem.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
I doubt that the self policing part would work. 1 paintball a month? I'd use them all in a month and I haven't had a ticket or a chat with patrolmen in over 20 years!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
It's pretty rural here but even giving others the benefit of the doubt and using extreme tolerance they would all be gone in a month.

·
Vulcan 900 Classic
103 Posts
I'd use them all in a week on the **** tractors that drive 5 MPH on the highway during rush hour and don't have the common sense to pull over and let the 3 miles of backed up vehicles pass him.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
LOL, sounds good to me. I know of some cars that would get "repainted" every month. I did see something related to this. Someone had some stickers made up that were printed on one side and had super strong glue on the other. The printed side had some very negative comments about the drivers ability to park a vehicle. The guy/gal that had them printed up would plaster the sticker (about 4 x 6) on the windshield, blocking the drivers view. I guess any time the person found someone parking in a stupid manner he would place the sticker on their windshield. The glue was such that you couldn't just pull the sticker off in one piece. You had to scrape it off and it was quite a job. It was funny, but not to the people that were awarded one of these "citations".

·
Registered
263 Posts
All 12 paintballs would be gone just from my ride to work in the morning on these wonderful NJ highways!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Pb

I love the idea, but I want it mounted on my handebars with swivel.:biggrin:

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
I smell a huge aftermarket for acid-laced paintballs...

I'll make millions, MuAhAhAhAhAAAAAhhhhh! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I doubt that the self policing part would work. 1 paintball a month? I'd use them all in a month and I haven't had a ticket or a chat with patrolmen in over 20 years!
My paintmarker shoots 20 balls/sec., I'd be out before I left my driveway...my wife's poor car.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I smell a huge aftermarket for acid-laced paintballs...

I'll make millions, MuAhAhAhAhAAAAAhhhhh! :twisted:
I have some with pepper gas....Of course thier window would have to be open for them to work...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gee...gone in an hour, in a day, in a month... Did you guys really mean to prove my point for me so well? ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts