Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some pics I took on the weekend of November 6-7, 2004. I rode in a Toy Run on Saturday and on Sunday I rode up to what was suppose to be a car show in Churchville, MD, but apparently it was cancelled, so I rode a little further north up to Havre De Grace, MD, a beautiful town that rests on the Sesquehanna River. Havre De Grace is about 30 miles north of Baltimore, MD. It was a great ride even if it might have been my last one for the year. This type of ride is exactly why I bought a cruiser. It was relaxing and fun. Quite a bit different than riding my Hayabusa which is fun to ride, but never relaxing.

To watch this show, click on or paste the address below into your browser.

http://www.photoshow.net/view/NKnqyEKhd

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Beautiful pictures! That's really a nice slide show. Looks like you had a beautiful day for your ride.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just to let you guys know, we have all year riding weather here in South Africa. The highveld areas seldom gets tempratures below 15-12 deg.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Where`s all the women? Looks like a suasage party. Either way, it looks like you had a great day. The bike looks hot BTREAVES, I love that color. Rock on!!!

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Hey, now. There are women here! :D

Julie

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes Julie, there are women HERE. But not at BTREAVES` biker event. What`s with that? :(

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

hey jim- are those stock #'s on your truck?

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
lightning

i would say they are not. i believe in 2000 the torque at the crank was around 360 lb ft, not sure about hp. sounds like a sweet ride though.

jim, would love to see some pics and here what the mods are of the lightning.

david

·
Registered
131 Posts
I`d hate to pirate the thread but you did ask. The 2000 Lightning stock came with 360hp and 415tq at the crank. My truck only has a long list of bolt-ons to get me that power to the tire. A good Dyno-Tune always helps.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
nice looking Ford...I like it!

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
SVT

nice clean truck you got there. looks like you got it right, make it go before show. not like the lightning needs any help in the show dept, but its nice seeing people put money into the motor before bolting on useless stuff.

you know i just read my last post, i must have been half in the bag, 360 lb ft, wow. really, i did know that was the HP number !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts