Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bought my first bike I have been waiting for a long time. Finally decided on a 900 customer after test riding HD, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda, well what I could test ride, I just loved the the 900 custom so much I had to do it. Love the color Candy Burnt Orange goes well with my my UT Longhorns. I have not done anything to it yet, except Debadge. I didn't mind the Vulcan Badges but they had a red in them that looked tacky against the Burnt Orange. Know I only wish the rain would stay away so I could ride it more.

Attachments

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!! I agree, the Candy Burnt Orange is a nice color! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, I feel in love with it first time I saw it. Also helped that it just felt right when I sat on it, and was even better that it was in my budget. I am very happy with it.

·
U.S. Army Sgt. Vet.
42 Posts
Heard that brother, All I have been doing is working on mine while it rains. I have the dyno commander V on the way too. Just put on the Baron Big air kit. Check out the progression. Im blacking out so may not be your taste. And as far as the UT part, Uck... LOL j/k Aggie fan here!

Picasa Web Albums - 09 Vulcan Custom

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just read your black out post, pretty cool have to think about that myself and if it will look good with the Burnt Orange. This rain is killing me, Oh well figures no rain last year, and now it will not stop. BTW -- I have nothing against Aggies, only don't like them when the play my horns.

·
U.S. Army Sgt. Vet.
42 Posts
Im the same, Was rooting for them during the BCS some. Till McCoy wussed out, that was so crappy of a situation though. Almost felt like he was just protecting himself for the NFL. May hurt him real bad in the Draft from what I read. Hey If you need help looking for parts let me know. I Have been doing it a lot past few months and may have some good leads for ya...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still don't know what to think about all of that mess, but the future looks good with Gilbert. I know I was impressed by the Aggies QB, when they played Texas. I appreciate it on the parts, I do plan on doing some stuff in another month or so. right now I am doing a lot of home rennovations as well, so I have to squeeze in the bike parts.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just fell in love with it, I was at the showroom, and they carry all the metric bikes except Honda, but went to that dealership too, and saw it, and fell in love with it, nothing else felt right, well ok maybe the Sportster custom 1200 but then they showed me the price. Seriously looked at everything else just kept coming back to it, then they said it was the last 2009 custom they had left, they made me a deal and I bought it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.