Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Ba-Da-Bling!

She's a thing of beauty Kyle. :D

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir, I'm enjoying her and she gets quite a bit better mileage than my truck does. Gotta get exact figures for insurance today though :O

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
tres bien

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
It's kind of like "Ooooh-la-la" but in French.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice looking car you have there. I have a Cobra as well. Its a 04 Sonic Blue Cobra I get people revving at me all the time until they hear the KB supercharger:)-

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice looking car you have there. I have a Cobra as well. Its a 04 Sonic Blue Cobra I get people revving at me all the time until they hear the KB supercharger:)-
I can spot the 03-04s pretty quick, but I know how slow cars are, and I don't have any need to prove myself, so all is well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Right on. Come join us over at the Mustangworld.com forums. VERY busy place, and they'll treat you like crap until you're no longer a 'noob', but lots of good info there, and the Clubhouse is a riot.

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
Right on. Come join us over at the Mustangworld.com forums. VERY busy place, and they'll treat you like crap until you're no longer a 'noob', but lots of good info there, and the Clubhouse is a riot.
Oh man!!! I wanna go get treated like crap... can I go too?!?!?! :tongue:

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, Kyle. Is that where you spend all the money you make here??? :lol:

It looks like they couldn't put another thing under that hood if they wanted to.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh man!!! I wanna go get treated like crap... can I go too?!?!?! :tongue:
Heck yeah, come on over. Might take a day or so to get your account activated, but if you register, let me know through here what your username is, and I'll contact the owner to have it activated ASAP.8)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts