Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I spent 1/3 of my weekly paycheck on my new jacket but it was sooo worth it.

Leather Jacket = 20+ lbs 2 pockets outside no zippers, 1 inner pocket

New Textile Jacket = 3.5lbs or so I'm guessing, 2 outside zipper pockets, 1 inside sideways zipper pocket, 1 entire back pocket for additional back protection, velcro waist, velcro sleeves, now people can see reflective tapign :)

I am very happy with my new warm/hot weather jacket, when it gets into october though I'll be sure to get back into the leather :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
who makes it and where did you get it

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's made by marvin the martian & I got it on mars :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, needed a light weight jacket for the 90+ days and the joe rocket mesh jacket just didn't seem to cut it for me, too many **** zippers and an extremely hot lining with 3 more zippers and velcro...so this one to answer your question spok is made by swift, a smaller company but I like the jacket more than JR

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, I have two sets of gloves both are leather, the first pair are big and have a little flap at the end so that not as much air goes up the sleeve, the second pair and skin tight in a good way so that it's like I can use my fingers normally for helmet strapping and MP3 chaning (1 earpiece in ear only)

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Stuart said:
yeah, I have two sets of gloves both are leather, the first pair are big and have a little flap at the end so that not as much air goes up the sleeve, the second pair and skin tight in a good way so that it's like I can use my fingers normally for helmet strapping and MP3 chaning (1 earpiece in ear only)
I've got 4 pairs of gloves right now :shock: 1 JR mesh, 1 gerick guantlets, 1 icon timax guantlets (medievel style), 1 icon super duty gloves.

3 are new, so I'm not sure which ones I'm gonna keep and which ones are gonna get sold off.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
keep the extra pairs, you never know when you're going to need them :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts