Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted these pics in the main lobby but ervins suggested that I post them here too. I picked her up last night and took these pics this morning in the parking lot at work.

Do you like my plug for Advanced Kawasaki?

·
Premium Member
2,408 Posts
Nice bike my friend.... i hope you have a very enjoyable ride and make sure you get a Lo-Jak or something! Dont want to find it gone without something to get the bad guy.

·
Life Begins at 200 mph
1,387 Posts
Thats such a nice looking Bike!

I like how Kawa is doing that to the rims now with the painted centers and stripped lips. Only thing I personally would change on it is the exhaust and clean up the undertail. But again that is just me. All in all I'd rock it.

·
Rider
561 Posts
Nice bike, but replace those silly factory chrome cans with some Yoshimura or Akrapovic cans.

·
Life Begins at 200 mph
1,387 Posts
Nice bike, but replace those silly factory chrome cans with some Yoshimura or Akrapovic cans.
I just went to Akrapovics site, Go with the full race. That would be sexy especially after you clean up the tail section.

I just sold my 12R and bought a 1600 a couple months ago due to two up practicallity since my fiance likes riding with me. Down the road I want to get another bike and it will be either a 14, 10, and now I think that Z1000 is on the list. :-D

·
devil in god's country
11,098 Posts
neither one of you is right!!!!

this is pure sexy!!!

I just went to Akrapovics site, Go with the full race. That would be sexy especially after you clean up the tail section.

I just sold my 12R and bought a 1600 a couple months ago due to two up practicallity since my fiance likes riding with me. Down the road I want to get another bike and it will be either a 14, 10, and now I think that Z1000 is on the list. :-D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Haha I still think these bikes look like an extra for "Starship Troopers" or "Alien". But it could grow on me... I like that orange one as well.

Eidian I'm jealous, your trees still have leaves on them. It's been a good month since they fell off ours :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts