Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Eliminator kit which is somewhat visible =)...i have the integraded signals but i still like the outside signals for safety also

I still have few things to upgrade which i havent put on yet....mirrors, rear hugger, sliders

·
Banned
880 Posts
wow this is a dead match for what my 95 zx6r is painted (previous owner). i never cared much for this color although i think it looks better on your zzr. everyone else i talk to though thinks its a cool color so go figure. im curious what the white bike is in front of yours? not sure what you call this color, ive been calling it burnt orange. nice bike though man.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the color is called imperial orange pearl metallic.....i got it painted b/c i didnt really like that navy blue color that it came with. Im actually really happy with the way it came out. I was alittle little scared at 1st, wasnt sure if it was going to come out good.

and that white bike infront of it is a Honda F4i also custom painted.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thinks its going to look better when i put the hugger on little things make a big difference

·
Registered
177 Posts
LOVE that color! You're in LI...maybe we can meet up and ride in the spring. I'd love to see your bike in person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts