Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought new in may 04, 6500 miles so far and still love it !!!

cobra pipes, kuryakyn pro series hypercharger, dynojet pcmIII, kuryakyn ISO grips and highway pegs, F&S backrest, rack and driving lights, hitchdoc trailer hitch, TNT diamond plate trailer.

fairing from 96 harley FLH to be installed over the winter, along with a new paint scheme.

two pics of the bike are from kangamangus highway in NH, beautiful riding, the other one is my other baby

thanks for looking.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
nice setup with the trailer and all. How does the bike perform 2 up with a trailer full?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
What kind of microwave and stove ya got in that thing?

Looks cool!

·
Registered
837 Posts
**** nice getup you got there ispeed :)

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trailer

thanks for all the positive feedback. as far as the trailer goes, i have yet to have it loaded and ride 2-up. my wife usually can't make it when i go for long rides. i have however had the trailer loaded and the bike still pulls excellent. i maintained 100mph (shh, don't tell !) down the highway for a solid 30-45 minutes without a problem. i haven't had the pcmIII dyno tuned yet, still waiting for the new pipes. once that is done, i should have even better top end performance, so we'll see. the trailer pulls mint, as it has independent suspension. the only time i feel it is if it is empty and it bounces. other than that, i forget its there, except for the obvious power consumption by the added weight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts