Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

My Ride Today/July 31

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Stuart 
#1 ·
I went on a great ride today with a couple of freinds.
I put about 200 miles on my bike. We started at 7am, went to breakfast then on a couple of roads that I have'nt been on before.
One was curvy, I took the curves with some force, but did pretty good....not yet "draggin knee!!"
The last road we were on was a pretty straight long road. I pushed the MPH and got the bike to 110!!! It was a rush!

Well I wanted to share my day experience and get a post on here!!

Hope you all had a good weekend.

#2 ·
tee hee hee, I snuck into the ladies only room :) Good job on that 110mph...find a big big big open road cruise it for 15 minutes looking in all the good hiding spots for cops, then see what top speed feels like, and what it is like to brake a little quicker than normal...now that is a rush

#4 ·
just noticed this one

Ninja Girl

Didn't realize that there was a ladies only spot!!!! I love to ride and wish I had more time to do so.....just bought a 750 that I am going to start riding to work everyday instead of the car.....

I enjoy riding on those curvy roads, but I enjoy cruising and purusing the scenery more than speed. I live in the Mammouth Cave area in KY...we have plenty of those kind of roads around here.

I drive 140 miles a day to work, some of it in rush hour traffic...crazy at times...road conditions aren't the best either....There are some holes in the road a motorcycle tire could fall into...so you have to watch out for the weather, the 4 wheelers and the road!!!! :D

Be Happy and Be Safe!!!!

#5 ·
ninja girl, I snuck into the ladies room again, you'll get so used to the road if you become a daily rider like me that you'll know exactly where they are if you hit them more than once

Edit by Aunt Roberta, Seems Stuart has some gender identity issues, but I'm sure he/she will leave you gals alone from now on, right Stew ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.