Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my ride. I bought it from my friend for $2,400 with 20,000 miles. It's a 95. I realy like the powder coating. I was thinking Purple neon lights under the bike would look cool at night. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
its very purple, but with the right LED lights it might look really cool.

I had to paint my bike to get away from purple. That one seems to be customized quite well.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

man that is really smooth :shock: corse i think purple is a badd a$$ color anyway i say stay with the colors and add some very subtle airbrush or
pinstripe work to the silver,maybe tribal or barbedwire,change the 7 and the
kawi decal to the color of the powder.i really like to see powder bikes,
that technology is becoming very advanced and i'm using it more and more
in the near future i'm gonna try a finish now out called black chrome,hard to explain but kinda like powder with a anodized alum. gloss-if it works i'm fixin to have my entire house done in it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
michiganarft11 said:
I also am repainting to get away from the purple and magenta. Like the looks of yours, though. How did you do/have done the powder coating?
I bought it from my friend already powder coated. I'm not sure where he had it done. One winter he just started taking the bike apart and sent it out to be coated. He wanted to do the frame but didn't have the time to get that far into a tear down. That would have looked awsome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts