Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants a MeanStreak

Are there any females with a meanstreak (Kawasaki that is ) out there and how do you like it??

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I don't have a Meanstreak, but I do have a big cruiser (Vulcan 1500), and I love it. No reason a woman can't ride a big bike.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
If you get it for her (and what a lucky gal she is if you do!), you should also order the Ride Like a Pro for the Ladies DVD by Jerry Palladino. It has lots of great tips to help women learn to handle big bikes.

www.ridelikeapro.com

·
Registered
459 Posts
You will find the bike to be pretty heavy (695 wet), so try one for fit in the showroom to see if it is too much of a problem. And I totally agree with Jukief about the video by Jerry Palladino. He even offers a "lady's version of the video. The Meanie is otherwise very friendly, and certainly is not mean in any sense. It handles great, fairly good ride, is super comfortable, pretty good get-up-and-go, and it sounds just a big-block musclecar of yesteryear while you're cruising. I owned a bunch of those cars, and that sound is sweet. And she looks great to boot.
Regards

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
And when your visitng the Ride like a Pro website....be sure to take some time to read some of the "real letter" addressed to Dr. Donna. I was laughing so hard at several of the letters....and Donna's replies that I had to send Donna an email asking her if these were real letters or simply a way for her to show off her God given talents. She replied telling me they are all real letters and that you see her replies as she wrote them. Unbelieveable!!!

http://www.ridelikeapro.com/Ask Dr. Donna.htm

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got it

Thought that I would check in myself and thank you all for your support and the info! He got me the '05 meanie black. Put 150+ miles on it today. It's AWESOME!!!! I used to hug my husband and say "I love you!" now I hug my husband and say "I love my bike!"
TAM

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
maywmayw said:
Thought that I would check in myself and thank you all for your support and the info! He got me the '05 meanie black. Put 150+ miles on it today. It's AWESOME!!!! I used to hug my husband and say "I love you!" now I hug my husband and say "I love my bike!"
TAM
congrats on the new ride, that is awesome. soon enough you will be hugging your bike and saying "i love you meanie", what husband ?!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't wait to drive over the skyway bridge! Guess I won't have as much time to look for dolphins like when we go 2 up!!!
TAM

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ispeed77 said:
congrats on the new ride, that is awesome. soon enough you will be hugging your bike and saying "i love you meanie", what husband ?!!!! :grin:
Ha Ha! Always a pleasure!
TAM
2005 BLACK MEANSTREAK (THE FASTEST COLOR !!!)
1600 (THE FASTER MOTOR !!!)

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
maywmayw said:
Ha Ha! Always a pleasure!
TAM
2005 BLACK MEANSTREAK (THE FASTEST COLOR !!!)
1600 (THE FASTER MOTOR !!!)

atta girl, get right into the fun ! you guys will fit in perfectly on here !!! :grin:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
maywmayw said:
TAM

Well this is great news!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! :):):)

Don't forget to post some pics of your bike so we can all "drewl" "drool" "drewl" "drual" over it. ;)

CQ....Thanks! LOL

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Whistle... It is spelled d-r-o-o-l. Drool. :)

TAM, Congratulations girl!!! And it is good to have you on here! Hubby too! I want a Meanie soooo bad, one day... one day! Welcome, welcome! It is always good to have new faces, even better when they're women so Ninjagirl, KYHICK and I have someone to talk to. Not many others come on very often... :(

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Chromequeen said:
Whistle... It is spelled d-r-o-o-l. Drool. :)

TAM, Congratulations girl!!! And it is good to have you on here! Hubby too! I want a Meanie soooo bad, one day... one day! Welcome, welcome! It is always good to have new faces, even better when they're women so Ninjagirl, KYHICK and I have someone to talk to. Not many others come on very often... :(

Drewl
Drool
Druel
Drual
Kewl
Kool
Stool
Stewl

So many words to spell correctly and not enough brain power left to sort it all out. LOL :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
congrats on the new ride, i'm jellous...what color is it? post some pics

hey whistle, do ya think CQ will notice i mispelt jellous?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts