Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
that's a nice paint job. the flames are a bit too much for my taste, i would've just left the gradient red to black(?). looks good though.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Thats Nice

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i like the color - its different :wink:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: re

bikeaholic said:
i like the color - its different :wink:
Thanks, It is the oem black with silver flames and several coats of House of Kolor Kandy over the whole thing. I am going to paint my Meanie over this winter. I am still thinking on what to do.

·
Registered
605 Posts
gah r4o9z & peewee have turned into a couple of post whores, if you read reeeealy closely it said "that I custom painted" jeebus I read all new posts to see if I could help and I saw over a dozen month or older ones resurrected

·
Registered
605 Posts
there he goes again...with an unnecessary post :wink:

·
Registered
605 Posts
read what *looks around*

If I don't like something I just don't bother reading it, it's just tiresome to see the same post everywhere

·
Registered
99 Posts
Very cool. Almost evil looking! :wink:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
01zx7r said:
Very cool. Almost evil looking! :wink:
Thank you, I sold it and I miss it alot. I will be custom painting my Mean Streak this winter and will most likely get another sport bike this winter. I miss riding that thing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice paint. Can't wait to see the meanie. That paint job looks a lot like the one on the limited edition R6 that came out a year or 2 ago.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
siasmaster said:
Nice paint. Can't wait to see the meanie. That paint job looks a lot like the one on the limited edition R6 that came out a year or 2 ago.
Kind of, except I had 40 hours in it and the R6 had some decal flames.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts