Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the MX races last night and had a chance to talk to the Kawasaki parts man . I had talked to him before abought the gel seat and he said that he had one on order and when it came in he would let me know so I could have a look at it, that was eight months ago, he said that he was still wateing for the seet this makes me wounder if the seet is just a mystcal fanticy only for us to dreem abought.:( :( He also said that kawasaki was in the prossess of changing seat supplers, eneyone out ther hear eneything like that.
I also told him that I had just ordered a scootworks frount overdrive pully and asked if the kaw. shop had done eney instals. he din't know what I was talking abought. My ? is has eneyone out ther in eastern washington had a shop insal a new pully on ther ride?

07 classic Lt

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Just talked to a rep & sales associate at one of the biggest MC shops around here in Renton, was relaying some of the fine edxucation I have gotten off this board and they were both clueless....looked at me like I was from outer-space! I won't say that they are representative of all, but they need to get in touch with the consumer!
Mentioned the idea of a full-dress heavy touring 2K Nomad and now I was from Pluto!

·
Jason C
122 Posts
I spoke to my Kaw dealer about the pulley as well. I got the deer in the headlight look. He had no idea that there was even one out there for the 900!! He actually asked me why you would want to put one on. I asked him if he had ever taken a 900 for a ride and got the "of course" answere. I think if you are selling a item you should keep up on it. I told him about the speedo being off and he again look as if he never heard of it. I'm supposed to take my bike to these people to fix?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts