Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum, but not new to riding, or many other forums. Just found this on so figured I'd stop in and say whats up. Always lookin to meet new riders, or throw out a helping hand to someone that needs help fixing a bike, or any other problems they may have with sport bikes, yes I only do sport bikes, but I'm not a hater of cruisers they have their place in this world obviously lol.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
New to this forum, but not new to riding, or many other forums. Just found this on so figured I'd stop in and say whats up. Always lookin to meet new riders, or throw out a helping hand to someone that needs help fixing a bike, or any other problems they may have with sport bikes, yes I only do sport bikes, but I'm not a hater of cruisers they have their place in this world obviously lol.
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good squids.....ummm I mean sportbike riders on here.;) What do you ride?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahaha I've got a 05 zx6r 636, and a 04 zx6r 636. the 05 is my minty daily driver, and the 04 is my stunt piece. 05 has more mods then a $2.00 ***** has STD's. and the 04 is a piece of **** that will be worth $5.00 when I get done with it lol. and when I say daily I mean every day rain or shine, between work, home, Carlisle bike week, and Laconia Bike week, this summer alone I put 19,xxx miles on it....and mind you I can only ride from May-September haha.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
WOW, that many miles tells you something about the 6R, and like a true sportsbiker, you probably did all 19K wearing cargo shorts, wife beater shirt, flip flops, and your cap on backwards right? ;) Again, glad you found us.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm your opposite. I don't care much for sport bikes but vintage and cruisers I'm in!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
1sic1, Welcome

uhh, when did NY acquire Mexico?!?:confused: :tongue: :lol:

I mean accepting Hillary as a resident, then electing her Senator is one thing.:eek: :wink: :rolleyes: No offense meant to Senator Clinton or her supporters.;) :smile:

But trying to add an entire country to the voting population of NY is going a little bit to far.:lol: :lol:

I think it would be easier to just vote for a new candidate!! IMO

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1sic1, Welcome

uhh, when did NY acquire Mexico?!?:confused: :tongue: :lol:

I mean accepting Hillary as a resident, then electing her Senator is one thing.:eek: :wink: :rolleyes: No offense meant to Senator Clinton or her supporters.;) :smile:

But trying to add an entire country to the voting population of NY is going a little bit to far.:lol: :lol:

I think it would be easier to just vote for a new candidate!! IMO
You didnt hear? Her private military went to war with them about 2 yrs ago and took it over.....to bad all the new borns are half white because of her **** husband.lol.

But yeah mexico is about 30min north of Syracuse(im pretty sure every one has an idea where that is lmao). were the ones you see on the national news for getting 100+in of snow in a day or 2 haha.

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a NYkr trapped in California! :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rain today and cold...Bro it is expensive to live out here or at least where I am. 365 days of Golf you mean...Riding is more like 2/3 rds.
haha I ride rain or shine as long as its above 45deg. its still better then 5months a year lol

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
haha I ride rain or shine as long as its above 45deg. its still better then 5months a year lol
There's a good reason to not move back to NY. I miss it sometimes but then I wouldn't be able to ride 10 months out of the year anymore.

·
ATGATT
2,227 Posts
trapped? **couch****cough** **** you**cough**

hahahaha I would love to be "trapped" where I could ride 365 days a year lol.
I'm anything but trapped here. I recently moved from Long Island, NY to move to Southern Califnoria. I was stationed here for three years back when I was in the Marine Corps...and it's definitely nice to be able to ride all year...not to mention it only rains like one day a month or so...

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
You didnt hear? Her private military went to war with them about 2 yrs ago and took it over.....to bad all the new borns are half white because of her **** husband.lol.

So much for the First Gentleman classification!
My fellow Bill probably thought he was back in Arkansas again.:tongue: :tongue: If Hill wins, I wonder if she will have female interns.

But yeah mexico is about 30min north of Syracuse(im pretty sure every one has an idea where that is lmao). were the ones you see on the national news for getting 100+in of snow:eek: in a day or 2 haha.
YUP, I love Da South!:smile:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts