Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I put 12” bars on bike, and as you can see the only way to use them is push them forward so my clutch cable will still work. I’m looking for the easiest/cheapest way to make them straight up and down.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ape Hangers

Hello all. I put 12” bars on bike, and as you can see the only way to use them is push them forward so my clutch cable will still work. I’m looking for the easiest/cheapest way to make them straight up and down.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ape hangers

Attachments

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I would think all control cables & the upper brake line would need to be lengthened. you don't want to be stressing or binding the cables or brake line.

MotionPro makes custom cables. If they have cables for your bike, then you'd just need to figure out how much longer the new cables need to be, then they can use the stock cables as templates.

Barnett is another place that probably makes special order cables.

·
Super Moderator
10,736 Posts
I would think all control cables & the upper brake line would need to be lengthened. you don't want to be stressing or binding the cables or brake line.

MotionPro makes custom cables. If they have cables for your bike, then you'd just need to figure out how much longer the new cables need to be, then they can use the stock cables as templates.

Barnett is another place that probably makes special order cables.
Exactly, custom bars sometimes require custom cables and hoses.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You are just going to have to buy a longer clutch cable. Also, I noticed on the last pic, your brake line is just about maxed out. You should probably buy a longer brake line as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts