Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a beautiful day to ride in southeast Mo.
after church and an open house on a house I'm selling I was able to take a little ride on the bike.
weather was perfect: 75 degrees, low humidity, and blue skies.
I geared up, fired up the meanie and headed off whereever the wind would blow me.
got about 90 miles into the trip and ran into a swarm of nats. had nats blowing into every vent on my helmet.
nats in my hair, nats crawling in my ears, even nats blowing up my nose.
I even had nats in my teeth from grinning so much. what a great ride and what a great day. thank God for days like this and the health we have to appreciate great days like this and the freedom to do what we love. :D
hope everyone apprieciates the good fortune we have, and many more enjoyable moments to everyone. ride safe, have fun, and enjoy life.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
I love it when the weather is like this.. cool and clear...not too hot...a few days like this in the fall before the weather gets cold....Have been kind of sick all week, but finally by Friday, I was feeling better. Got up to go to work Friday and it was cool (53) and clear. Rode the 750 to work (1 hr commute)...it was a cold, brisk ride that morning, but I really enjoyed it. The sunrise was beautiful and the air was crisp and clean.

The ride home was great too, because it had warmed up to 65 and still sunny. There were lots of bikes on the road that day..Spent half my time waving at people :D

Heather

·
Registered
115 Posts
This morning it was just over 40 degrees on the way to church (band practice at 7:45) and after church was Perfect here, too! I'm pretty sure God invented the motorcycle to help certain of us commune with him in more of our daily activities, like more riding!

Ride safe...God bless!

-Ron

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i love a good bug story 8)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bike, after the love bug posts from you. I knew you would like this :lol:

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
perfect

thought i was having the perfect day yesterday. left the house when it was just under 50 degrees and came back when it was just over 60. then you had to go and mention 75 degrees and i remembered that i had my full face mask and winter gloves on when i started ! thanks for pointing that out, hehehe !!! enjoy the fall weather, i'll be doing some foliage riding up in Maine this weekend. ride safe.

P

·
0 Posts
everytime i hear a story about bugs and a bike makes me think of the movie ...me ,myself and irene :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts