Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,873 Posts
NC has a population >1 ;). We may not all be as smart as Dave but we do try to help if we can.

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
or you could always PM him if the question is specific to NCDave.

Member Search > NCDave > Private Message.

:lol:
But yeah there are more than 1 forum members who live in NC

·
Super Moderator
10,873 Posts
Speak for yourself, handsome man! I happen to know for a fact that i'm a kazillion times smarter than that dumb bunny!!:shock::tongue:
Only a kazillion :lol:?

·
Rolling with the big dogs
1,019 Posts
NCDave is the King of North Carolina and everyone else, just peasants :biggrin:

Maybe he's the Great and Powerful Oz :cool:

j/k Dave.

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Speak for yourself, handsome man! I happen to know for a fact that i'm a kazillion times smarter than that dumb bunny!!:shock::tongue:
You are a kazillion times prettier than him too ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,873 Posts
You are a kazillion times prettier than him too ;)
Not to task away from Cin's stunningly good looks, but if you've ever seen Dave in person then you know just how easy it is to be a kazillion times prettier :D.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Dave liked all the attention Rich was getting (being gone from the forum), so he thought that he would disapear for awhile and see if anybody would notice!

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Not to task away from Cin's stunningly good looks, but if you've ever seen Dave in person then you know just how easy it is to be a kazillion times prettier :D.
Ummmm, not sure if I'd want to admit somethin' like that bout anudder guy Russ. :confused::roll: (not that there's anything wrong with that lol)

·
Super Moderator
10,873 Posts
Ummmm, not sure if I'd want to admit somethin' like that bout anudder guy Russ. :confused::roll: (not that there's anything wrong with that lol)
It's ok, I'm secure in my manliness :-D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts