Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m looking to go duals on my Vulcan 1600 Classic. Anyone looking to part with their Nomad Exaust? Help a brother out. :lol:

·
Registered
548 Posts
I've got the stock exhaust for my 1500 Nomad - if you can make 'em work, great...

But my system has the goat bladder - and I assume the 1600 Nad does, too. Between the stock mufflers, the bladder, and the small-diameter pipes, why on earth would you want to install that much back pressure?

·
Registered
548 Posts
By the way, Go to the 'Ride Pictures' forum, and look for Paco's post. He put Nad duals on a Vulcan 1600 - he might have some pointers for you.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I put the Nomad pipes on my 1600 classic, they are from a 1500 carb I beleive.
They fit the 1600 perfect, the gasket part number is the same for the 1500 and
the 1600. You have to fab your own muffler mounting brackets.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Paco, Please please post more pics of you bike. Some side shots of the dualys.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
jim
i have a set of Cobra slash cuts that i had on my Nomad for a couple months. they have a small spot of melted raingear on them though ! i will be selling them sometime soon anyways, but if you are interested PM me.
david

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
ispeed77 said:
jim
i have a set of Cobra slash cuts that i had on my Nomad for a couple months. they have a small spot of melted raingear on them though ! i will be selling them sometime soon anyways, but if you are interested PM me.
david
That Custom spot on the pipes adds to their value hey?

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
ispeed77 said:
i think it should ! maybe ask $800 or so for the pipes, call them "custom". what do you think, are we on to something here ?
Let me try to catch up. Are you selling cobra pipes with a spot of raingear. Or are you selling raingear with cobra pipes attached? :???: :confused:

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
woodchucks800 said:
Let me try to catch up. Are you selling cobra pipes with a spot of raingear. Or are you selling raingear with cobra pipes attached? :???: :confused:
i don't want to let the secret out, then they might not be "custom" any more ! hehehe :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts