Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am slowly getting my 1966 B8 restored but I still can't find a clutch cable or a set of rear hub dampers or a set of spokes. Can anyone do some cross referencing and tell me if these parts were used on any other model? Were they the same on the C2 or the F1 or F2? I have been searching the internet for countless hours with no luck. I have a parts manual but it was printed in 1962 and the part numbers are not he same as any of the NOS part numbers I come across. My part numbers are all like this, 310-2468 for the dampers and 311-5430 for the clutch cable, not the normal part numbers that have 5 digits with a dash and then more numbers. The spokes are listed as: No. 10x138mm for the inner and No. 10x137mm for the outer. Can I just order any spokes that have these dimensions?, I haven't researched spokes yet because my head is worn out from searching for the other parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know you posted this forever ago, but did you ever find out about the cross refrencing parts? I'm planning on buying a 1966 B8. Very excited. I've found a lot of parts on ebay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts