Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1978 KZ 750 twin B3. I need the points cover and screws if anyone has one can they please e-mail me and let me know how much including shipping. I am unsure of what model all have the same cover and here in Alaska it is hard to find them. The only salvage yard we have specializes in ATV parts. Hopefully I can find any parts I need through here. Thanks to all.

J

·
The Cruising Gunsmith
1,459 Posts
Saw the bits you need on ebay for $9.99. Search KZ750B and you should be able to find them.
E-bay is your best friend.

I also ran across some "used bike" sites where they were parting out engines for the old twins. I just entered KZ 750 into google (and tried other variations) and kept going through all the sites.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a 1978 KZ 750 twin B3. I need the points cover and screws if anyone has one can they please e-mail me and let me know how much including shipping. I am unsure of what model all have the same cover and here in Alaska it is hard to find them. The only salvage yard we have specializes in ATV parts. Hopefully I can find any parts I need through here. Thanks to all.

J
Try New Lifew Cycle in Williams Lake, BC Canada.
They are a salvage company, buying from insurance companies, etc. etc.
They are packed with old Jap parts. They ship worldwide and are actually not that far from Alaska.
If you drive from the US to Alaska through British Columbia you would drive right by their shop on Highway 97.

Address and phone:

New Life Cycle, Williams Lake, BC on Profile Canada Business Directory of Companies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts