Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats a good one. I saw one that goes on the end cap of the grip any one have this on there C14?

·
Super Moderator
10,776 Posts
I agree- you need a throttle lock! :D I think the one you're talking about the Throttlemeister Throttlemeister - Home. I have the Vista Cruise Vista-Cruise. Tho several much better looking &/or expensive units are available, I got mine for $15 and am perfectly happy with it. It does everything I need and expect it to.

·
newbiecon14
78 Posts
I have the throttlemeister, colored with a red stripe to fit my c14. I personally like it the best. But there are less expensive applications. But you do need something. I was clocked the other day 90 in a 70. He let me go with a warning because he rides too. I-10 in florida. ride hard-when the road permits

·
Registered
167 Posts
I had the throttle meister on my Connie but am in the process of installing an electronic cruise control that should be much better. Hawk

·
Super Moderator
10,776 Posts
No doubt a cruise control would be mucho gooder but IMHO for the price a throttle lock can't be beat.

·
newbiecon14
78 Posts
150 for electronic cruise is cheap. The last I checked I think someone quoted me about 400.00 for electronic cruise. Who makes that? Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts