Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gotta love the zx10
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe its just me but I keep looking around and there are a ton of option for gigantic torpedo looking pipes for my 05 zx10r

Anyone recommend a small pipe that doesn't look horrid and has a nice deep sound to it?

I saw on ebay a yoshi RS-3 used for like $150 I currently just have my stock pipe on and I miss the sound of my old 93 zx7 sittin in the garage till I sell it. It has a muzzy on it and sounds nice.. but I want something that is small and doesn't cost a ton of money.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i picked up a 2 bros. m2 and it is only about 24" long id say. rs-3 is comparably in size and i prefer the sound of the 2 bros. how much do you want for the zx-7?

·
Gotta love the zx10
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm tryin to not spend too much.. but this will be future mods maybe in the summer I hope. I dont know about the zx-7 yet. I'm ****ed it fell over in the garage one day and put a dent in the tank so I have a tank bra on order I should get this week so when I sell it by sight it wont be noticable but I'll still show people where it is. Other than that im gonna put the stock lights back on it since the rear LED turn signal is out and I dont feel like buying a new one and the front tire needs to be replaced.

I'll probably be searchin craigslist for comparable specs for pricing. It has 16k miles on it now. I did quite a few trips up to new hampshire and cape cod.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts