Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the rubber boot that covers the oil pressure sending unit electrical connection on a 1975 Z1b. The local Kawasaki shop wasn't any help. I looked on Kawasaki's IPC, Z1 Enterprises and Reproduction Decals without any luck. It looks awful with the wire and screw exposed. PLEASE HELP!!!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cycle Parts Nation | Arctic Cat OEM Parts | Can-Am (Bombardier) OEM Parts | Honda OEM Parts | Honda Engines OEM Parts | Honda Marine OEM Parts | Honda Power Equipment OEM Parts | Kawasaki OEM Parts | Sea-Doo OEM Parts | Ski-Doo OEM Parts | Suzuki OEM

Try out the link above. If it does not take you there directly to the 1975 z1b page then search kawasaki parts nation and go to kawasaki motorcycles parts. I found your bike on there no problem with parts diagrams to find the part you need. should help.

·
Registered
145 Posts
post up in the classifieds of kzrider.com ...you can try contacting oldkawman also..also, Z-1 has access to a lot of stuff not on their site..call them..jeff is a Z1 guru and can help you out a lot......if the boot is similar to the later 1000's, you should get some responses...good luck......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.