Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, I bought a 2004 Ninja 500R like 6 month ago and am trying to sell it now, it has to go :( . It has a Muzzy exhaust system with a jet kit and it has 5 year extended guaranty, new front brakes pads and it’s got 2100 miles. It hasn't been dropped or crash mint condition, living room kept. It has aftermarket carbon fiber turn-signals and crystal blue bulb head light. How mush can I ask for it with all those extras?

· Registered
8 Posts
Stay Up

HI saw your post not sure if you have sold yet but im lookin to buy a bike sometime around may for the summer season. it will be my first bike so i was lookin at gettin a 250 but a 500 would be way cooler so lemme know what you decided on price and when your lookin to sell Thanks!
stay up
Dstyle
debbie

· Registered
8 Posts
well its def a nice bike no doubt but i think its a lil pricey, after doin some online research it turns out i can get a brand new one 2004 for about the same, and as far as the extras again its not going to be a track bike. I am also considering a 2004 250 which i can get for around 3,000. good luck with the sale the bike looks great
dstyle
debbie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.