Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, I bought a 2004 Ninja 500R like 6 month ago and am trying to sell it now, it has to go :( . It has a Muzzy exhaust system with a jet kit and it has 5 year extended guaranty, new front brakes pads and it’s got 2100 miles. It hasn't been dropped or crash mint condition, living room kept. It has aftermarket carbon fiber turn-signals and crystal blue bulb head light. How mush can I ask for it with all those extras?

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I'd say you still have to drop about 1K off the retail price just because its used. You can't really try to tack on more for all the extras you put in, mostly because it more than likely won't become a track bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stay Up

HI saw your post not sure if you have sold yet but im lookin to buy a bike sometime around may for the summer season. it will be my first bike so i was lookin at gettin a 250 but a 500 would be way cooler so lemme know what you decided on price and when your lookin to sell Thanks!
stay up
Dstyle
debbie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the bike is the one on the big picture , and im asking $4700.00 with all those extras.

Thankz for the picture Freakinout :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
well its def a nice bike no doubt but i think its a lil pricey, after doin some online research it turns out i can get a brand new one 2004 for about the same, and as far as the extras again its not going to be a track bike. I am also considering a 2004 250 which i can get for around 3,000. good luck with the sale the bike looks great
dstyle
debbie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts