Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I'm a newbie to the site and I need some help. My Dad had a 1980 Kawasaki that was stolen several years ago. He gave me the title to it yesterday and told me that if I could find anything I could have it. However I know the bike has a lot of sentimental value to him and would love to surprise him with it. I know the chances of finding anything besides a bunch of parts is slim but figured it was worth a try. So, if any of you guys know of anything that might help me in my search I would appreciate it!!! :grin:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Welcome! :)

Whoooo....if it had just recently been stolen I'd say you might have a chance of finding it....but since you said it was stolen several years ago....that might be like trying to find the needle in the hay stack. :shock:

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'll keep an eye open over here in California. Good luck, Spunk.
-CCinC

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jtpaintball ... here is the vin number: kzt00b534586. I have tried running searches but none I have found so far will work because current vin numbers are 17 digits and this one being so old is only 12. whistleclean ... I know it will probably be a 1-in-a-million chance of finding the bike (or what is left of it) but I like a challenge. :) Thanks!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts