Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is a newbi question, When I bought my bike it already had a light bar on it, Well the other day one of them became loose and for the life of me I cannot get it tight, There is no room to get a wrench in the area to tighten it up. I have tried needle nose pliers but nothing works. Any Ideas. :confused:

·
jerkybear's Vulcan
418 Posts
I not sure what part came loose, but if the whole bar is loose, there should be hex head bolts on each side of the frame to tighten. Now if your talking about the driving light itself, you have loosen the hex head bolt on the lightbar for the turn signal. You have to drop the turn signal low enough to access the nut on the inside of the lightbar to tighten the driving light. You might have to point the driving light downward to access the bolt at the base of the light.(I don't quite remember) I don't know if that made any sense. Has been a long night. Maybe it helped. Now this info is for a 900lt with Kawi lightbar. Don't know if your lightbar is different or not. Craig

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Craig I will try that when I get home this morning, or maybe when I get up this afternoon, it has been a long night and weekend here at Sampson Regional Medical Center. Thanks Again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts