Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok..now that I bought Sidi and Oxtar boots, it seems jeans just dont cut it anymore. Does anyone have a suggestion for a pair of leather pants that would be appropriate for these boots while riding a Ninja?

I cant do chaps on a sport bike :shock:

thanks! :p

·
Registered
491 Posts
Alpinestars makes nice stuff, if you can afford it. A friend that I ride with has a pair of leather fieldsheer pants that he likes alot.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Who makes your jacket?

I have some perforated Joe Rocket pants that I really like. I'm iffy on their jackets, but the pants fit really well.

And, yes, I wear full leathers on a cruiser. Chaps don't ever cut it.

·
Wannabeabigbike Owner
745 Posts
Oh, golly! I'm just into the leather underwear so far!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Technic makes all my gear..even the gloves. I like the way it looks and fits. But my jacket is a textile. I havent (yet) gone for the expense of a leather jacket (with protection) but need some pants...leather seemed the likely choice to go with my fake leather Oxtar boots....

·
Registered
588 Posts
Well, most manufacturers don't zip into each other, so I would look at Technic pants first for the convenience of it. However, I hear it's trivial to have a leather worker swap out the zippers for if you buy from a different brand. I need to do this for my overpants, but I am too lazy and I wear my JR pants way more often.

·
03 ZX-12R
609 Posts
Alpinestars track pants, about $329 and worth every penny.

·
Registered
807 Posts
What size are you. I know that there is a GREAT deal on MotoGP Apex pants at motorcyclecloseouts, but you have to be a size 36 or higher. Couple that with a MotoGP apex or corkscrew jacket that can be had for $150, and you've got a full leather suit for ~$300...

What type of price range are you looking at?

·
C14 quick like a bunny!
2,504 Posts
I am actually sittin here with one leg in my chaps and one leg out... Don't know if I am coming or going!

I wear my red mesh jacket or a leather fringe one... works for me...

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
You can also try LearnMoreTPGgraphic
I don't know about their leather pants, but so far they are the only place that I have been able to find a riding jacket that I truly like, is comfortable to me and will suit my riding enviornment (AZ)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts