Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez, a vitage forum for anything before 1990.....guess that makes me a fossil hunter (or even a fossil!).

I am re-powering a kart I use for solo II events, and I have decided to go with a 2 cycle (the modded GX 270 is truly good, but having no gears is a real downer when the course is long).

Back in the day I had a 72 H2, and that was one truly fine bike. Later, I sold some S2s as non-current models, and those things were light, quick and very nimble. To make a long story short, I need a 2 cycle with a gearbox, and since it is a non-class, I can use any engine that I think might be fun. The good old 125 motocross shifters are pretty neat, but I am rear mounted and need to be able to run the engine backwards and have no room for carbs high up on the head (thus a 2 cycle). If I am going to do this, I think my absolute favourite little engine was the S2, so thats what I am looking for.

Need a complete, running donor bike, but condition of anything outside the engine is not important. Need pipes and ignition as well as tach from the bike.

Anybody got any leads.

Pat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I have been looking for that for a while.

Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts