Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondered if anyone could tell me the timing marks or specs for a kawasaki 400 Bayou ATV 2X4? There are 2 lines and a "T" for top dead center(?) on the crank-one line on timing gear. If I put the line on the timing gear straight up and use the "T" on the crank as Top Dead Center, I have compression coming back out the intake valves. I did a "Leak Down" and there are no bad valves. I do not have a book/manual so would appreciate help. Thanks! Jim

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
Jim welcome to the forum, call my lead tech Jeff at 1-800-556-3098 and he can help you with that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wondered if anyone could tell me the timing marks or specs for a kawasaki 400 Bayou ATV 2X4? There are 2 lines and a "T" for top dead center(?) on the crank-one line on timing gear. If I put the line on the timing gear straight up and use the "T" on the crank as Top Dead Center, I have compression coming back out the intake valves. I did a "Leak Down" and there are no bad valves. I do not have a book/manual so would appreciate help. Thanks! Jim
How are you doing? just wondering if you ever ahd any luck on the timing marks im have the same issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts