Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an old Kawasaki dirt bike that I'd like to find parts for but I don't know the year or model number. The VIN number I found on the frame is K1-502354. The Kawasaki website VIN search only accepts 17 digit numbers for searches. Does anybody know where I could go to find out more info on my bike?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
Hmmm... any chance you left out some letters at the start of the vin or made a mistake about the 1? And do you know the size of the bike?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't really know too much about the bike. We believe it is a 74 model but would like to confirm this. I attached a pic of roughly what the bike looks like.

I don't believe the VIN number has any other digits. There is another thread here on this site with a simular number and he's having the same problem I am.
Here is the link to that thread... http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/main-lobby/45860-there-vin-decoder.html

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
That does look like the 74 KX250 in this pic although I do see some minor differences between them, but I can't find any info on the vin range.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
After looking a little closer at the rear shock upper mount bolt position and the rear brake pedal, I'd say it looks even closer to the 75 model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts