Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an old kawasaki enduro not sure of age or make but want to find out what I have its vin number on the neck is mc 025478 can anyone help me identify this I couldnt find anything on net to help me thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
I just got an old kawasaki enduro not sure of age or make but want to find out what I have its vin number on the neck is mc 025478 can anyone help me identify this I couldnt find anything on net to help me thanks
According to the Kawasaki Recognition Manual (99930-1001-01) you have a frame from a 1975 MC1B (90cc midi-bike). No guarantees on the motor, though...the motors were commonly swapped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
According to the Kawasaki Recognition Manual (99930-1001-01) you have a frame from a 1975 MC1B (90cc midi-bike). No guarantees on the motor, though...the motors were commonly swapped.
Thanks for the info is this a collectable bike it is rough and I am considering parting it out it is complete except for the seat is off a chapparel and it is missing the tail light.

·
kwaka4life
61 Posts
Thanks for the info is this a collectable bike it is rough and I am considering parting it out it is complete except for the seat is off a chapparel and it is missing the tail light.
depends how rough is rough, some parts such as switchgear and some cables are expensive IF you can get them. I would be tempted to put it on evilbay as a project. Breaking it is ok if its complete but only certain parts will sell then you end up throwing a lot away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.