Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need you help with some suggestions....I want to remove my lic. plate mounting bracket and turm signals on my 900 custom. I have thought about some silver bullets for the turn signals but I was told by the dealer that you can't but those on and then install a backrest?? and so then I was thinking some flush mounst universal lights like you would see on a steetbike, but there is really not a good flat spot that would be good mounting place on the rear fender. so there is this clear alternatives set up that replaces the insert in the stock tail light. so it is red for brakes and when you use a signal half of the light flashes amber....but that is the most exspensive as well....so suggestions are welcome...thanks in advance...Also you might remember me from a few weeks ago...i was asking for a part # for a side mount lic. plate holder....thanks for coming through there...let me know what you think.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
I know several 900 Custom owners have modified their license plate brackets and such to show more rear fender. I'm sure somebody can step in and help you out! :biggrin:

·
Barrett Motorcycle Repair
202 Posts
Go to custom dynamics .com they have a plate mount that has t-signals and an auxillary brake light surrounding the plate the signals blink sequentially and the brake light is one of those flashy hey i'm stopping quit adjusting your radio units . All the lights are l.e.d. and the whole thing mounts very cleanly , they also have some direct bolt on headlights and some very cool accessories for all bikes.. hope this helps

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vn 1500....please let me know a part # cause i went and looked but i am not seeing exactly what your saying. thanks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts