Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
President, L7 Club
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw 2 Kawi cruisers at Neptune's Net in Malibu today around 1-2pm. One was a green/silver Nomad, the other a black 1500 or 1600 Vulcan. Waited for an hour to see who climbed on board, but to no avail by the time my wife was ready to leave.

Anybody there?

DS

·
President, L7 Club
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CalPaul,

Were you one of the other Kawi's there? I'm trying to figure out who it was by posting this thread on a few different Kawi forums. Always looking for a few folks to ride with... :-D

And yes, the chowder was great, the beer was cold, and the bikes on "display" were amazing!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
CalPaul,

Were you one of the other Kawi's there? I'm trying to figure out who it was by posting this thread on a few different Kawi forums. Always looking for a few folks to ride with... :-D

And yes, the chowder was great, the beer was cold, and the bikes on "display" were amazing!
Hi Daryl,

It wasn't me that day. I'm in Thousand Oaks, so I do get to that area a lot, though. It'll probably be too windy tomorrow... and we're supposed to get rain for the weekend :icon_frow

·
President, L7 Club
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Daryl,

It wasn't me that day. I'm in Thousand Oaks, so I do get to that area a lot, though. It'll probably be too windy tomorrow... and we're supposed to get rain for the weekend :icon_frow
hey Paul,

PM sent.

DS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts