Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
35 lineal metres of 6ft Australian Hardwood fencing!
Posts rails and palings, cut up dug out and carted off!
Thank God, I don't have to put the new one up till next week!
Blessings to the company that makes Neurofen!
Christo.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
a couple of Bundys works better than any pills! :biggrin:

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
What kind of hardwood? I used Lacewood on my instrument panel, driver and pillion back rests and medallions on the air cleaners.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of hardwood? I used Lacewood on my instrument panel, driver and pillion back rests and medallions on the air cleaners.
The common name for it is Ironbark (for obvious reasons) not sure what the other name is. Gotta shapen the teeth on my chainsaw after one days use!
Christo

Timber Species - Ironbark

·
Loud Pipes Keep Me Awake
1,648 Posts
Sorry to here about your neighborhood. Can't even nail it down?!:icon_frow

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
The common name for it is Ironbark (for obvious reasons) not sure what the other name is. Gotta shapen the teeth on my chainsaw after one days use!
Christo

Timber Species - Ironbark
Ah ha...one of the eucalyptus members. Should be almost rot proof. "lyptus is beng used over here as a renewable lumber and flooring material. And yes, it will dull a sharp saw fast.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah ha...one of the eucalyptus members. Should be almost rot proof. "lyptus is beng used over here as a renewable lumber and flooring material. And yes, it will dull a sharp saw fast.
Yes, almost rot-proof, but apparently not termite proof, I can say this with quite some qualification!
Christo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts