Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering since I now have the new ride, is there anything particular I need to watch out for with the break in of my bike? Any helpful tips would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
I broke mine in per mfg instructions & have had no prob! Some will say, ride the daylights out of it. I think the main thing is, just don't do any long periods of constant speeds.

One piece of advice if you've not ridden one, the 1st time you wind her up, make sure you're hangin on good when ya hit 2nd cuz she'll jerk tne bars right outa yer hands mate!! :shock: :biggrin: 8)

·
Registered
550 Posts
I broke mine in per mfg instructions & have had no prob! Some will say, ride the daylights out of it. I think the main thing is, just don't do any long periods of constant speeds.

One piece of advice if you've not ridden one, the 1st time you wind her up, make sure you're hangin on good when ya hit 2nd cuz she'll jerk tne bars right outa yer hands mate!! :shock: :biggrin: 8)
Yeah, what he said! I broke mine in the same way, and I've zero problems in 14K miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts