Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta love Christmas! Came home from a long night at the fire station and tried to open the garage door and it wouldn't budge. Got out of my truck and went in to manually open it and my wife jumped out and yelled surprise, Merry Christmas!! There sat the 2007 silver and red classic I had been drooling over all year with a big bow on the headlight!!! You could have knocked me over with a feather! I don't think I have quit smiling yet! Sure do love riding my new Christmas toy!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Man I am SOO PO'd right now! Santa screwed me and didn't get me the 900 I asked for!

I am happy for you though, happy motoring! :)

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way I sure would love to post some pics of my new ride but don't remember how. It's been a while. What is the easiest way?:confused:

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Congrats on the new toy, and on the thoughtful wife. I highly suggest that you keep both of them!

Merry Christmas!

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
By the way I sure would love to post some pics of my new ride but don't remember how. It's been a while. What is the easiest way?:confused:
The easiest way is to put your pictures on one of the Internet photo services, such as Photobucket. Once you have done that you can click on the direct image link under your picture on Photobucket and insert the link in your post to this forum.

Hope this helps.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will give that a try with the photobucket. Would like to get some new pics up and running.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hope this works. Trying to get the pics up and running.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is another pic of the new ride I got for Christmas!

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hope the ole 500 doesn't mind being scooted over and out of the way for its new big brother!
:biggrin:

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I guess I got a little thing for that red color. Must be that big red truck I ride on for my day job!:biggrin:

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
Wow!

What a nice Christmas surprise!! That was sweet of her, Congrats!

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Your wife have a sister?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts