Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

New 1600 For Christmas!!!

3K views 45 replies 33 participants last post by  JacksonW 
#1 ·
Gotta love Christmas! Came home from a long night at the fire station and tried to open the garage door and it wouldn't budge. Got out of my truck and went in to manually open it and my wife jumped out and yelled surprise, Merry Christmas!! There sat the 2007 silver and red classic I had been drooling over all year with a big bow on the headlight!!! You could have knocked me over with a feather! I don't think I have quit smiling yet! Sure do love riding my new Christmas toy!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#7 ·
By the way I sure would love to post some pics of my new ride but don't remember how. It's been a while. What is the easiest way?:confused:
The easiest way is to put your pictures on one of the Internet photo services, such as Photobucket. Once you have done that you can click on the direct image link under your picture on Photobucket and insert the link in your post to this forum.

Hope this helps.

#25 ·
I have to say that I had no idea what was up. I had hoped to try to get this bike in the spring but she had purchased it in early November. Turns out everyone but me knew it was coming. Even the guys on my Engine co. at the fire department knew! So much for brotherhood! You'd have thought they could have at least gave me a hint!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.