Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jut wanted to drop a line and say Hi to all.
Bought a 1600 classic today. Will get it sometime next week, they had to order a couple of things. There is a foot of snow here so it's not the best riding weather anyway.

Mac

·
Registered
524 Posts
Congrats on the new bike bet ya got a bad case of spring fever.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hi Mac and congratulations on your new bike! :)

I'm sure many of us share your dissatisfacion of the winter weather. We have about 5 inches of snow here.....however today it did warm up a little....but the gravel on the roads still makes it a risky ride if a person has the guts to try it.

Hope to see some pictures of your new bike when you get it. :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hi Mac, Welcome to the forum

What kind of bike did you have before the 1600? I think you will like this forum, especially if you want info on how to customize your new bike. I have been very impressed with the knowledge on what to do and where to get it. Enjoy you new bike and pray for sunshine.

DJ

·
Registered
439 Posts
Congratulations on the bike and welcome to the forum !

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
Hey Mac, Welcome to the forum! :grin:
I'm only like a half hour from you. Maybe when the weather breaks we can hook up and ride. It's always great to meet new (especially Vulcan) riders. Gongrats on the new ride.

Scott

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome!! This board is great. There is a lot of info here and a lot of experience, of which I don't have. But I'm learning.

What color did you get?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've got a '04 1600 Classic and love it. One piece of advice, if you get to the point you want to hot rod it a little, DON'T waste your money on a Cobra Fi2000 fuel processor! Go with the PCIII. Enjoy the scooter. One of the best bikes made IMHO.
Dano

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!! What color? The black 1600's are the fastest!

Yes we can definately help you spend your money if you get the urge.

Let us know how ya like it when you get it out on the road. Until then just park it in the garage and go out and look at it every night ;-) Maybe add a coat of wax on the weekend :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi mac i too just picked up a 03 1600 and this site has got me reved up can't wait for the warm weather to get started. got plans need money

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrads on the new ride,hope winter ends early ,because i know you are dying to ride..

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

nice choice!! welcome :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
well, my forum members beat me to the punch but .... Welcome!

·
Registered
39 Posts
1600 Sweeeet stretched tank, Love the way that bike feels sittin on it

Congrats

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome Mac. Too bad the NW 'burbs are inundated with snow. Well, guess that's what you get for living in Chi-town (not that the weather here is much better). Enjoy your new ride and beware those crazy a$$ drivers once it's warm enough to get out on the road.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts