- Removable, breathable, fleece vest liner
- Pre-Curved Arms for a more confortable fit
- Two front vents and perforation around shoulders for quality airflow
- Custom patches on each sleeve and technical embroidery throughout jacket
- Custom Hardware and YKK Zippers
- Snap down, collar strap
- Adjustable snap sides
- One inside, and two outsize zip pockets

This jacket is Brand new. Never used at all. It was an awesome gift from my in-laws but it is too big. I would like to buy the exact same jacket but smaller if possible. The jacket is worth around $450. I am asking $250. PM or email me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There has gotta be someone that didn't get the jacket the wanted for christmas. He is your chance!

·
Vulcan 800 Classic
292 Posts
What size do you usually wear? what about height and weight/build are you? I normally wear large in jackets and sweatshirts but im not a real big guy. Do you know if theres a sizing chart somewhere that you know of? Im 6'0 and about 165lbs decent build. Thats a nice looking jacket.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 5'9" and about 150lbs. I usually will where a med in jackets. This jacket is almost a good fit for me except for the length of the arms. It is made for some one a little taller. I'm not sure if there is a sizing chart. I haven't seen one.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Derag2,

I just looked at the jacket. It would fit your build good.

·
Vulcan 800 Classic
292 Posts
Is there any insulation or liner in the sleeves of the jacket or just the vest liner????

·
Vulcan 800 Classic
292 Posts
I bought a cheap lacket jacket off ebay, I don't have if I really like it, Its a classic motorcycle look v-neck but the leather is really stiff and it doesn't have that nice leather look it almost look like its fake, but it was suppose to be real leather. So im kinda interested in a different one..

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You would not be disappointed with this jacket. It is very nice. I would never give it up if it fit me. Seriously it is one of the nicest jackets i've seen. The liner is a vest style liner. The leather is all very thick, soft and good quaility. you can go to Arlen Ness Apparel and check out the website. It is an extremly good product.

·
Vulcan 800 Classic
292 Posts
Is there any kind of padding in the lowe back, I know some jackets have it but I went to the ness site and it didn't say anything about it... I have no doubt its a great jacket anything arlen ness puts out is top notch. is that 250 including shipping?

·
Vulcan 800 Classic
292 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the acual jacket as well???????? I mean the jacket in your possesion...

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll try to post a pic of the the actual jacket tomorrow after work. Its getting kinda late tonight. There is no padding in the back. This jacket is made to protect you and to look very nice. I'll ship it to you in a flat rate box. I think they are around $8. The total cost would be $258 shipped.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, sorry it took so long. Here are the picture that I just took. I hope the picture works!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts