Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :) :D :)

Hello All,

I hope that you will accept me on to your site, I own a Susuki Intruder 1400 I have been a loyal fan of the intruder since I have owned 3 of them, I am getting a little leary of the Intruder chat line as it has a lot of things on there that are not necessary, as in cussing, then you can even put nude pictures on there if you click onto their sites, I just get a little tired of seeing all of that, there are a lot of good people on there also, I went to bike week here in OCEAN CITY MARYLAND, of course it was 1 mile from where I live, as I was to the show I saw a 2005 vulcan 2000 which I fell in love with so as soon as I can save enough money up I am going to be buying it and changing my style of bike.
Hope to be able to talk to you all have a great day.

THANKYOU
JAY

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome Jay, this is a good forum and family friendly with its content. post often

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hey Jay,

Welcome...our forum is your forum.

The mods run a pretty tight ship around here, but to be honest almost no one gets out of hand....

Take a look around and feel free to post your Zuki....We wont kill ya.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Your welcome to come here and post, just don't expect us to wave at you on your suzuki. :lol: Just kidding, I'll wave.

Fatcat

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
FatCat said:
Your welcome to come here and post, just don't expect us to wave at you on your suzuki. :lol: Just kidding, I'll wave.

Fatcat
Thats funny... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts