Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a VN1500E....first bike, love it :D Can't wait for my first organized ride

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great pic of my namesake...although I changed the spellun just a bit...spok-vulcan...get it....ha ha

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought her straight out of the box...I will be adding extras in the future. I'd like to put a windscreen on, crashbars, lightbar and of course some pipes to let her sing. I will be reading the forum frequently so that I can get the best ideas from other experienced vulcan riders....I look forward to these discussions :D

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Hi spok. You must be new, good to have you on board. Funny thing, you have the same tag (spok) as this cantaquerous, witty, cynical, sarcastic, top-posting guy already here on our forum.
Welcome. hyuk-hyuk.

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jukief said:
Are we going to see a picture of that new bike? We like pictures, you know.
oh..sorry, how rude of me...

here's my pretty

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Looks a little big for you Dave, you sure your feet will touch? ;-)

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
spok said:
I bought her straight out of the box...I will be adding extras in the future. I'd like to put a windscreen on, crashbars, lightbar and of course some pipes to let her sing. I will be reading the forum frequently so that I can get the best ideas from other experienced vulcan riders....I look forward to these discussions :D
thats no joke

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
don't say I didn't try to warn you

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
LOL - now that's funny. I just read an article about how things online are often out there forever including posts on forums. Even old web pages don't seem to ever go away. For example, I still have a page out there from WebTV that shows how to create a page through WebTV despite not having logged into my account in years. Add to that the Internet Archive, and you can even find pages that no longer exist. In fact, some of my old pages are still out there.

It's scarry that stuff can be pulled up that easily. However, I can't remember what my first post was here, nor can I go back that far. I hope I didn't embarass myself.... ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts