Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to introduce myself and say that it looks like I will be spending alot of time here. I just bought an '03 Meanstreak 1500. Rode for about 60 miles then headed off to work for a week. I work in the Gulf of Mexico on a Natural Gas Production Platform 7 days on 7 days off. Bought the bike on my last day home and have been dying :x out here waiting for the week to be over so I can go ride. Only 2 more days :shock: I just can't wait much longer. Anyway I am glad this forum is here it looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome, noj. Looks like it will be 7 days on the platform, 7 days on the bike, 7 days on the platform..... oh, yeah, take some time for the other 7, too. :wink:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btw it came with a set of cobra pipes and they gave me the stock ones. Do y'all think I should hang on to them or try to sell them on ebay?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I say you should save them. Then if you can get a couple more sets, you can make a hell of a set of wind chimes.... just a thought :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Definitely sell them. You'll never need them again. I've sold two sets of stock pipes on ebay so far. You can get some cash for all the other mods you'll want to do in the near future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts