Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to introduce myself and say that it looks like I will be spending alot of time here. I just bought an '03 Meanstreak 1500. Rode for about 60 miles then headed off to work for a week. I work in the Gulf of Mexico on a Natural Gas Production Platform 7 days on 7 days off. Bought the bike on my last day home and have been dying :x out here waiting for the week to be over so I can go ride. Only 2 more days :shock: I just can't wait much longer. Anyway I am glad this forum is here it looks like a lot of fun.

· Registered
137 Posts
Welcome, noj. Looks like it will be 7 days on the platform, 7 days on the bike, 7 days on the platform..... oh, yeah, take some time for the other 7, too. :wink:

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btw it came with a set of cobra pipes and they gave me the stock ones. Do y'all think I should hang on to them or try to sell them on ebay?

· Registered
137 Posts
I say you should save them. Then if you can get a couple more sets, you can make a hell of a set of wind chimes.... just a thought :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.