Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At night, in the rain, since "someone" is insistent on seeing it.

The bike is pretty much the same shade as my new helmet. I recommend the Fulmer AF S75 like this, but ONLY if you don't put a flip down 3 snap riot shield on it. The shield shreiks because it has an incompatible curvature with the helmet, won't close all the way.

Oh, and that bag is going on the bike. Was on my 800A, I need to add the burgundy welting to the other one, redo the red stitching in a better shade. All handstitched, I still refuse to learn how my upholstery machine works (and hand sewn gives better/tighter seams anyway).

I'll try for some daylight pics this weekend. These are really bad, sorry.
-Scruffy

·
It's purple, ma'am
2,016 Posts
Hey fella, some pics is better than no pics, any day (and night). Looking forward to seeing more from you on the new setup as you get some smileage on the road.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Good looking scoot Jeff....even at night in the rain!

·
Lets RIDE!
934 Posts
Man I wish I lived somewhere right now where it rained instead of snowed...I could use a good ride right now. But, it's nice to have a break and hit the fresh powder in the mountains:-D

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Nice looking bike(s). Must have been one heck of a crash if it knocked all those parts clear into you house and onto the couch. ;)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
I like all the pics, even the bad ones.

Thanks for posting them Jeff.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Lookin good...even at night and in the rain.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Nice score there, Jeff! I'll bet it'll get some over haulin before your done. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts