Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Welcome to the original Dark Side :biggrin:

In our club, any member who used to bash Harley and later buys one gets their roadname prefixed with "Darth".... Darth Bumper was the first and made the rule. Founder Snaky followed when he traded his Goldwing on a DWG, and then bought an Ultra Classic. It's been a gradual move since then... 2 members "converted" in the last 4 months, and one kept his Sporty and added an Ultra Classic (but is now selling the Sporty).

Same as with a Kawi... take care of it and it'll take care of you.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Nahh.... you never bashed Harley anyways ;)

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Very nice, Art. Now I'll know what to look for next summer!

Have you had a chance to put some miles on her yet?

·
humble pie consumer
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just brought it home after a long scary ride in the truck. it's raining all over southern california tonight. visibility's bad, traffic is heavy and i'm old. trucking it home seemed appropriate though, after all it is a harley.

i'll need to find some help to get it out of the truck tomorrow. then i ride!!!!!

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Niceness. That's a fine looking scoot.
No sleep for you tonight!
Love the black denim and wrinkle cases. Is it a street bob with a different saddle or wha?
Let us know how she goes, yeah?

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
You don't live far from Santa Clarita, do you?
If you're near there, or anywhere else along the 210 between there and San Dimas, shoot me a PM and I'll stop by after work tomorrow to help you unload it.

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
just brought it home after a long scary ride in the truck. it's raining all over southern california tonight. visibility's bad, traffic is heavy and i'm old. trucking it home seemed appropriate though, after all it is a harley.

i'll need to find some help to get it out of the truck tomorrow. then i ride!!!!!
If I was 400 miles closer I would help you get it unloaded, but Rich is closer and I would trust him with my bikes.

It sure is a good looking bike!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Very nice! Remember 98% of all Harleys sold are still on the road. The other two percent made it home! Joking and jealous. If you lived around the corner I'd be right over to help you unload and bug you for a ride! A buddy I work with has three. His favorite looks awful. Flat black everywhere and wraps on the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Have to say thats a great looking ride, Take care.

·
humble pie consumer
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice! Remember 98% of all Harleys sold are still on the road. The other two percent made it home! Joking and jealous. If you lived around the corner I'd be right over to help you unload and bug you for a ride! A buddy I work with has three. His favorite looks awful. Flat black everywhere and wraps on the exhaust.
yea, yea ,yea, one son and one daughter have already started the teasing and my two other sons will be merciless.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I think that's a great bike... nice looking and there's Nothing wrong with Harleys (anymore:wink: ) Enjoy it!

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
She's a doggone fine lookin scoot there ART! Can't wait till ya get us a good review!

Ride er safe mate!! :biggrin: 8)

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Congrats Art looks good. Ride safe....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts