Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO ALL,

I NEED HELP...I OWN A VOLUSIA AND WENT INTO THE KAWA SHOP TO LOOK FOR A BIKE FOR MY LADY. SHE LOVES THE SMALL AERO SHADOW BECAUSE IT FITS.....BAD NEWS IS I FELL IN LOVE THE WITH HULK GREEN MEAN STREAK.......PLEASE SEND ME FEEDBACK ON THIS BIKE. WHAT IS A GOOD PRICE AND IS IT A GREAT MACHINE.

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

CONFUSED AND READY TO SPEND SOME MONEY.

MARC

·
Registered
487 Posts
The meanie is a great bike. I have 2 of them and love em :)
they handle great and look cool. 8)
But since you are coming off of a Volusia I will warn you that the engines on the kawa's make a bit of knocking noise, nothing that is of concern, just typical of this motor. I'd say buy the bike and start grinning.
As far as price, just find a good dealer, don't pay full retail. We all want the best price, but also remember these guys are in business to make money and if they don't they have to close the doors. :(
Good luck, enjoy, and safe riding.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

meanie is a awesome bike-great handling and brakes
just remember its a performance cruiser not a gold wing :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
The Meanie is a great bike! I got lucky and got a leftover '03 for $2K off MSRP. There are deals out there, but maybe not yet on an '04. Good luck - I don't think you'll regret buying one!

·
Registered
837 Posts
i was in my kawa shop( dont know why i went in there) on my last days off...they had the same lime green lookin one your talkin about and a blue one..the blue one was 10,125 but they had'nt came down on the green one yet....i almost came outa there sportin a new meanie if you know what i mean as i know that is going to be my next ride.i've only had my 1500 for 7 months so decided i better wait a little while as i was kikkin my ass out the door. :cry:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone

Okay so I called all the dealers in my area and got pricing from $9999 to $10,400 for the green god. Are there forums for just the 1600 meanie?

Once again thak you all for helping out.

Marc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts