Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum...I have a 2002 Kawasaki zx-6...love to ride.... just wanted to say hello........soooooo Hello
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Question

I see under my name "Sunshine" it has "New Guy" well let me say one thing................."I'm far from being a New Guy" so can or how do I change that................to say "New Girl"..............Thanks..........





Sunshine..
 

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
Joined
·
2,735 Posts
Welcome Sunshine it is very nice to have a female perspective in the forum there are a lot of lady riders out there and you could be a big help to us here so post away and if there is anything you need contact Uncle Bob, Braada or myself. We want you to make this your home. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kawi said:
Welcome Sunshine it is very nice to have a female perspective in the forum there are a lot of lady riders out there and you could be a big help to us here so post away and if there is anything you need contact Uncle Bob, Braada or myself. We want you to make this your home. 8)
Thanks...my bags are packed......for the "New Home"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
Re: Question

sunshine said:
I see under my name "Sunshine" it has "New Guy" well let me say one thing................."I'm far from being a New Guy" so can or how do I change that................to say "New Girl"..............Thanks..........





Sunshine..
Maybe it should say 'new chick'.
or something like that...
It'll change after you post enough.


Post pictures of your bike!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Question

Freakinout said:
sunshine said:
I see under my name "Sunshine" it has "New Guy" well let me say one thing................."I'm far from being a New Guy" so can or how do I change that................to say "New Girl"..............Thanks..........





Sunshine..
Maybe it should say 'new chick'.
or something like that...
It'll change after you post enough.


Post pictures of your bike!!!!
Ok I have been posting all eve....if I had pics of my bike... :roll: they would be here and everybody would see the bike.................I'm trying to get my posts up.......so I will be here for a min........ :p Needless to say I'm not at a loss for words :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
I've been wondering what is past 'Kawasaki Enthustiast' and how many posts does it take to get there. I know on KP the admins start giving you nicknames after you've been there long enough, or made a good enough impresson on them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Freakinout said:
I've been wondering what is past 'Kawasaki Enthustiast' and how many posts does it take to get there. I know on KP the admins start giving you nicknames after you've been there long enough, or made a good enough impresson on them...
I don't know....but I will let you know...when I pass you up in post.....Heh heh.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
sunshine said:
I don't know....but I will let you know...when I pass you up in post.....Heh heh.......

You're gonna have to try pretty hard, I sit in front of a computer at work waiting for things to break, and since I set everything up nothing breaks, lots of time for this forum and KP...

We'll see, I could use a good challenge... :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Freakinout said:
sunshine said:
I don't know....but I will let you know...when I pass you up in post.....Heh heh.......

You're gonna have to try pretty hard, I sit in front of a computer at work waiting for things to break, and since I set everything up nothing breaks, lots of time for this forum and KP...

We'll see, I could use a good challenge... :twisted:
Bring it on. :twisted: ....oh this is a Kaw. forum so start talking about bikes..............and by the way I have my own business so I can do what I want.......so :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
sunshine said:
Bring it on. :twisted: ....oh this is a Kaw. forum so start talking about bikes..............and by the way I have my own business so I can do what I want.......so :)
I work for the gov't, which means I don't do anything ever, and don't have to make profits to survive. =0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Freakinout said:
sunshine said:
Bring it on. :twisted: ....oh this is a Kaw. forum so start talking about bikes..............and by the way I have my own business so I can do what I want.......so :)
I work for the gov't, which means I don't do anything ever, and don't have to make profits to survive. =0
Yes Yes I understand....I may be in trouble about the post thing..........ok you are the winner.... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Welcome sunshine. Nice to have a "chick" join (some of) us old buzzards. Jeez! With freakinout being a govt. employee the competition for number of postings is over before it even starts! I concede!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
kawboy said:
Welcome sunshine. Nice to have a "chick" join (some of) us old buzzards. Jeez! With freakinout being a govt. employee the competition for number of postings is over before it even starts! I concede!
Next semester I will be in school more, there will be a chance for others to take the lead....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kawboy said:
Welcome sunshine. Nice to have a "chick" join (some of) us old buzzards. Jeez! With freakinout being a govt. employee the competition for number of postings is over before it even starts! I concede!
Thanks its nice to be here........with all you old buzzards :p ...I'll be nice.....I think.... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
buzzards

old buzzards? i don't think i'm in that group yet :lol: maybe more like spring turkey :wink:
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top