Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week i got some side and top rails for my nomad...finally got around to puttin em on last night...gotta admit..i was a bit nervous about drilling the tops of my bags to the top rails...but i think it turned out alright.....(please ignore my messy garage):oops:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the rails too, wish I had some on mine. Did it come with a templet or did you just have to line it up a take your best shot?
no templet....what i did was put some masking tape down first...then set the rail where i wanted it...marked and drilled the 2 back holes first...then mounted it useing the rubber washers under the legs then marked the front hole....being the washers raise it up about a 1/16th of a inch you wanna be sure the washers are in place before ya mark the front hole or it will be off a bit...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks great, that is a standard that needs to be on all baggers.

Now, get rid of the free advertising around you Liscense Plate. J & J Cycles appreciates what you are doing for them, but they aren't paying ya for it!

Tony
:lol: :lol: thats funny..yeah i guess im gonna have to shop around for a chrome bracket.......

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.