Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody was from around The New England area (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Conneticut & Massachustets)

I was thinking come Spring/Summer, maybe if theres enough people around getting a weekend ride in together. I know Maine is a beautiful state. Same with New York.

Lemme know

·
Registered
6 Posts
Vermont Person Here!

My good friend has two tracks we ride on and trails that connect them. They are about 1 mile apart (his Dad owns quite a bit of land....let's hope he doesn't sell it!). We are currently rebuilding his bulldozer motor so we have a track maintenance machine. Should work better than the old farm tractors we were using. Where are you from? We are located about 20 miles south of Burlington, VT.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking more of a street riding kind of thing. However I do plan on getting a dirtbike come summer, if all goes well. I myself am living on 5 acres with 10 on the other side of the street. I live in Auburn, Maine myself.

So if you or anyone else wanna get together for a street/off-road ride in the summer we should definately plan something

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No man thats cool. Like I said, Im planning on getting a dirtbike come summer and that'd be really good if I had someone to ride the trails with.

How far are you from the southern tip of Maine?

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Well although I'm from canada, I'm actually close to the border ( 30 min ) and do go down and ride in Vermont and New Hampshire when I get a chance. Especially like riding in the mountains both White and green ( on road ).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to hear! :D Cant wait till the warmer weather

What city in Quebec are you from?

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Well I'm actually in St-Constant, Quebec a suburb on the south shore of Montreal.

Actually the saying here is that the best roads for riding in Quebec are located in New Hampshire. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts